The Dennis Professional Technical Education Center’s objective is to prepare students for effective participation in an international economy as world-class workers and citizens.
- Prepare students to further career and technical education.
- Prepare students for lifelong learning.
- Prepare students for initial and continued employment.
- Assist students in making educational and career choices.
- Provide for application and reinforcement of related learning from other disciplines.
- Assist students in developing decision-making, communication, problem solving, leadership, and citizenship skills.
- Prepare students to make informed consumer decisions and apply practical life skills.
- Prepare students with job/career specific skills.
- Provide a defined pathway to post-secondary technical institutions.
- Provide incumbent workers with the opportunity to increase skill levels.